Monday, January 03, 2011

CodeMash 2011 is Nearly Here!

Thanks to Joe Fiorini, I have an awesome countdown tool that helps me know exactly how close CodeMash 2011 is!

It’s been an amazing run putting CodeMash together this year. We’ve had an amazing turnout from sponsors (we sold out of physical spots!), the best sessions from the best speakers of any CodeMash so far, an amazing lineup of PreCompiler workshops, and of course we are still a bit shell shocked that we sold out in 3.5 days. The screenshot of the CodeMash newsfeed says it all: registration open, registration closed.

There are a huge number of things I’m looking forward to at this year’s CodeMash, but here are a few of my personal favorites in no particular order:

  • Chatting Selenium with Adam Goucher
  • Getting inspired by Chad Fowler’s keynote
  • Sitting in Mike Eaton’s Going Independent PreCompiler workshop
  • Working through a few of the exercises in the Coding Dojo put on by the smart folks at Nimble Pros
  • Seeing happy young geeks in the KidzMash sessions
  • Wandering around at the afterhours CodeMash only waterpark party
  • Enjoying some time chatting with my various community hommies who I don’t see anywhere near enough
  • Absorbing all the tremendous positive energy exuded from all the attendees – it’s this energy that recharges me and keeps me rolling for another year!

I hope to see you there! If not, hopefully at the 2012 event!

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey